Upload audio clips for use in a recorded event
For audio only broadcasts. To include pre-recorded audio in an On-Demand or Simulated Live event, upload audio files as primary event clips. Once uploaded, the clips can be added to the event in the editing studio. For more information, see Assemble or edit an event recording.
You can include up to 10 primary audio clips. Each clip can be up to 10 GB and must be at least 15 seconds long. Supported file types include: M4A, MP3, WAV
For more information about primary media clip requirements, see Primary Media Clip Specs and Requirements.
To upload a primary audio clip:
- Sign in to the Webcast Admin portal and edit the event.
- On the left panel, click the Event Content tab.
- Under Media Clips, click Upload a Clip.
- In the Upload a New Clip window, select Primary Event Clip as the file type, click Choose File, select the audio file, and then click Submit.
Note: The clip title is automatically generated based on the file name. You can optionally change the title before clicking Submit.
- After the clip has finished uploading, an Upload Successful message is displayed to let you know that the clip is being transcoded by the system. Click Ok.
The clip is displayed in the Primary Media Clips section with a processing status. Once the clip has finished processing, you can optionally change the title.
- Click Save and Continue to save changes to the event content.