Live stream bit rates
Presenter Video, Screen Share (video bridge), and Inline Videos
If you're broadcasting telephone audio only, the video player contains a 320 x 240 pixel space for headshots to be displayed and uses a 96 kbps stream.
If you're broadcasting audio and video, the video player has a widescreen (16:9) aspect ratio with the following layout options and streams to attendees at the listed bit rates. The audio bit rate is always 96 kbps and is included in the total bit rate.
480p (854 x 480)
- Webcam: 896 kbps (High) OR 296 kbps (Low)
- Encoder: 896 kbps
- VCU: 896 kbps
- Video Bridge: 896 kbps / 496 kbps (Adaptive Bit Rate)
720p (1280 x 720)
- Webcam: 1796 kbps (High) OR 296 kbps (Low)
- Encoder: 1796 kbps
- VCU: 1796 kbps
- Video Bridge: 1796 kbps / 896 kpbs / 496 kbps (Adaptive Bit Rate)
1080p (1920 x 1080)*
- Webcam: 3096 kbps (High) OR 296 kbps (Low)
- Encoder: 3096 kbps
- VCU: 3096 kbps
- Video Bridge: 3096 kbps / 1796 kbps / 896 kpbs / 496 kbps (Adaptive Bit Rate)
*Note: 1080p and 720p access may not be available on all accounts. Please contact Support with questions.
The bit rate of overlay videos depends on the bit rate of the video when you uploaded it. If you uploaded a video:
- Below 800 kbps, the video will be transcoded at 800 kbps
- Between 800 to 1700 kbps, the video will be transcoded at the uploaded bit rate
- Over 1700 kbps, the video will be transcoded to 1700 kbps