Enable third-party analytics for an event
For more detailed metrics on viewer activity, you can use the Third-Party Analytics feature to send data such as page views, unique viewers, and more to your preferred analytics solution. This feature is available for individual events and portals.
Supported analytics tools are:
- Google Analytics
- HubSpot Analytics
- Facebook Pixel
- Salesforce Pardot Tracking
Data options vary depending on your selected analytics platform. For more details on available data, contact the analytics provider.
To enable third-party analytics for an event:
- Sign in to the Webcast Admin portal and edit the event.
- On the left panel, click the Email & Marketing tab.
- Under Third-party Analytics, select your analytics tool, enter your tracking ID, and then click Update.
- When finished, click Save and Continue.